Live More Happy
Living Loving and Traveling the World

Adventure

Vamanos a Yucatan!

In a few hours I will be boarding a plane and heading to the Yucatan Peninsula at the most southern part of Mexico. Why? Because I have never been, of...

Bows for a Cause Valentine’s Day Project

Cori Gerstein was 12 years old when she visited Rady’s Childrens Hospital for a broken finger. She saw the little girls in the cancer ward who had lost their hair...

Thrift Shop Fashion. Not just for your Grandma’s style.

You know you have heard that song “Thrift Shop” by Macklemore and if you haven’t, listen here, it’s about to change your life.  Thrift Shopping isn’t just for Halloween and...

Movember!

October is the month for breast cancer awareness, and we see the popular pink ribbon on anything and everything from rubber duckies to coffee cups, but November is dedicated to...

Causes We Love!

We love good causes!!! There are so many, however, here are a few of my favorite. Always Happy to hear of great causes anywhere! Please SHARE! :) ………………………………………………………………………………………….. Virgin Unite: Founded...

Necker Island – A Virgin Vacation!

My time on Necker Island was nothing short of magical. I was invited on the week long vacation to Richard Branson’s private island by  group of young, fun, entrepreneurs and...

Get Involved! Volunteer Opportunities Near You!

Urban Angels get together Monday through Thursday to assist in feeding the homeless of Downtown San Diego, distributing meals provided by the generous people at Fit Athletic Club from their health...

Travel with Purpose

Travel is one of the most rewarding experiences a person has in their life. Whether it is a family vacation, a semester abroad or a backpacking trip with friends, these...

INDIA with Dr. Interns

I knew my trip to India would not be a vacation by any means, but nothing could have truly prepared me for the sights, smells, intense heat and humidity and...

PERU -Peruvian Hearts Orphanage

Our mission has been completed. We finished the 4 day Inca trail to Machu Picchu and spent yesterday, Christmas day at the Hogar (orphanage) with the girls who we spent...

The Future of Profit is Purpose

This past weekend I attended a Business Breakthrough seminar hosted by Rize Global where we learned about turning passion into profit. Seeing as my passion lies in philanthropy I have...

Social Media Icons Powered by Acurax Wordpress Development Company
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On TwitterVisit Us On PinterestVisit Us On YoutubeVisit Us On Google PlusVisit Us On LinkedinCheck Our Feed